Our practice is mainly divided into the exercise of Civil and Commercial Law and Litigation in the fields.
The firm has been involved in a number of high profile and groundbreaking suits whilst claiming long-standing expertise in contract negotiation and drafting.
Our main focus areas include:
- civil and commercial litigation
- contract negotiation and drafting
- the law of property: ownership, transfer, rights, letting and hiring, loans and guarantees
- personal law: personal separation, divorce, annulment, filiation, adoption, acts of civil status, succession
- marine cargo insurance
- general trade, agency, brokerage, commission
- residence schemes and investor programmes